Identifying, recruiting and retaining production and maintenance personnel, particularly skilled, knowledgeable managers, is one of our industry’s biggest challenges.
TRSA recently conducted these two consultant-led job analyses that focus on the knowledge, tasks and skills necessary for production managers and maintenance managers. Both analysis reports help define these roles in a continuing effort to professionalize the linen, uniform and facility services industry, as they outline the tasks, skills and knowledge required to successfully serve in those positions.
Join us for this one-hour webinar and learn how the following job analyses reports can provide you with the tools to excel in these positions:
- The Production Manager Job Analysis addresses competency around Laundry Processing (soil sort, wash aisle, drying, finishing) and Management (workflow, business, inventory control and safety).
- The Maintenance Manager Job Analysis covers four competency areas: Support Systems; Equipment; Safety and Compliance; and Management.
This webinar will cover:
- Discover the practical applications of both job analyses
- Learn the Top 10 Tasks from each report
- Hear how these analyses helped to drive the content outline for TRSA’s Certified Professional Laundry Manager (CPLM) certification, which is currently available, and the TRSA Certified Laundry Maintenance Manager (CLMM) certification, which will launch as part of TRSA’s professional-development offerings later this year
- Participate in a live Q&A with job analysis focus group members
Created with consulting firm PSI, an industry leader helping organizations identify competencies, knowledge, skills, abilities and other characteristics required for jobs, each analysis was the result of peer-directed focus groups of TRSA operator members who compiled surveys from more than 200 operators.
You must be logged in to gain access to your subscription.