Happy and engaged employees are committed to and passionate about the work they do, resulting in better performance and lower turnover. Yet, many companies fail to realize a positive healthy workplace culture. Why? Because it seems elusive, hard to measure, and hard to prove ROI. It’s also hard to address a negative culture where incivility or bullying may thrive because your organization may not have guidelines for addressing these behaviors and managers probably aren’t trained to step in.
This presentation changes all that. Attend and learn the real, tangible, and actionable steps to building a better workplace culture using Civility Partner’s proven method for positive culture change.
At the end of this presentation, attendees will be able to:
- Confidently discuss the similarities and differences in bullying and harassment, and bullying and workplace violence
- Understand negative behaviors as a social phenomenon that includes peers, leaders, and organization’s culture
- Conduct a simple survey to determine the climate, and use the results to make a business case and create an action plan for positive workplace culture
- Implement a healthy workplace policy that has buy-in from employees
- Use company core values to drive and measure behavior
- Create a better, more powerful harassment prevention training program
- Use the three steps of intervention to help abrasive leaders change their ways
You must be logged in to gain access to your subscription.