Register for the TRSA Weekly Industry Update, a concise report of the week’s industry-related news in a short, interactive webinar format.
Thursday, May 21 topics and presenters include:
• Advocacy - Kevin Schwalb, vice-president, government relations, TRSA
• Industry News - Jason Risley, senior editor, digital/new media, TRSA
• Recovery - Robert Long, Secretary General, ETSA
Robert will discuss:
• Covid-19 - EU vs national issue?
• Impacts throughout Europe, focusing on the differences in individual countries
• Perspectives for the future
Each week TRSA may report on TRSA and industry-related news, topics featuring short segments with expert guest speakers based on the developments of the past week including health & safety, management, human resources, legal, regulatory compliance, best practices and more. These interactive webinars will also allow for Q&A and information-sharing among participants.
EARN CPLM Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Individuals who have earned TRSA’s Certified Professional Laundry Manager (CPLM) credential may earn one Continuing Education (CE) credit towards recertification with participation in this webinar. For more information about TRSA’s CPLM credential, visit https://www.trsa.org/certification/cplm/
You must be logged in to gain access to your subscription.