Register for the TRSA Weekly Industry Update, a concise report of the week’s industry-related news in a short, interactive webinar format. Thursday, April 30 topics and presenters include:
• Advocacy - Kevin Schwalb, vice-president, government relations, TRSA, including F&B consumer and restaurant best practices communication to the National Governors Association set for Tuesday
• Industry News - Jason Risley, senior editor, digital/new media, TRSA
• Recovery - Restaurant and Consumer Hygiene Safety Awareness Campaign featuring:
- Charles Crowell, vice president, Milliken Table Linens, Milliken & Co., and
- Ben Fox, director, Sales & Marketing, Alsco, Inc.
Charles and Ben will outline the rollout of the above campaign, covering:
• Best practices for restaurants and consumers once COVID-19 bans are lifted
• Psychology of cleanliness from points of view for both restaurants and consumers
• Discussion of resources that will becoming available for all TRSA members and the timeline for accessing and distributing the messaging
Each week TRSA may report on TRSA and industry-related news, topics featuring short segments with expert guest speakers based on the developments of the past week including health & safety, management, human resources, legal, regulatory compliance, best practices and more.These interactive webinars will also allow for Q&A and information-sharing among participants.
You must be logged in to gain access to your subscription.