During this complicated time, it is important for leadership to keep team members connected through communication. The COVID-19 pandemic has changed how our businesses operate and HR professionals are still developing best practices to keep businesses operating while maintaining a safe and healthy environment. This webinar, created in part by TRSA’s HR Committee, will address your coronavirus concerns. Also joining our HR committee on this session are two lawyers from Fisher & Phillips LLP who will provide an update on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and offer legal advice to help you get through this complicated time.
Areas covered in this session:
- If someone in your organization is diagnosed with COVID-19, what are your next steps?
- How are companies generally keeping those laid off, engaged and connected?
- Best practices for communication during periods of uncertainty
- What PTO and vacation policies will look like after COVID-19
- Implementing safety screenings (such as temperature checks) and social distancing plans in plants
EARN CPLM Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Individuals who have earned TRSA’s Certified Professional Laundry Manager (CPLM) credential may earn 12 Continuing Education (CE) credit towards recertification with participation in this webinar. For more information about TRSA’s CPLM credential, visit https://www.trsa.org/certification/cplm/
You must be logged in to gain access to your subscription.