As the opioid crisis escalates, states also are allowing medical and recreational marijuana. With the potential for more employees to be under the influence of both legal and illegal drugs, what can employers do to maintain a safe and productive workplace? What should employers do and what should policies say? This webinar will explore these issues and more.
- • Status of marijuana legalization
- • What to do if you suspect an employee is in violation of your policy
- • Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Considerations
- • Strong drug testing policies
- • Testing methods and determining the best for your business
- • Best practices for conducting drug tests and managing the results
You must be logged in to gain access to your subscription.