Soil sorting is the first of the five steps in the laundry process. The entire quality assurance process begins with a proper soil sort.
This interactive e-learning course is for individuals in the linen, uniform and facility services industry including production line employees (operators), supervisors, managers, executives and others to better understand the best practices, importance and impact of soil sorting. You will learn how to implement the best sorting process to ensure effective and efficient utilization of your wash aisle configuration and product mix.
- Why We Sort
- Classification/Load Factors
- Sorting Systems and
There is a 10-question assessment at the end of the training. A score of 80% or above is necessary to receive a completion status. This course should take approximately 30 minutes to complete. Plant staff who successfully complete the program can print a personalized certificate of completion suitable for display.
Please contact Meredyth Ellington at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.519.0029 for log-in support or to purchase bulk registrations at a discount (must purchase 5 or more courses at one time).
- Understand the importance of properly sorting soiled linens, garments, uniforms and other reusable textiles
- Learn how to classify soiled fabrics and determine appropriate load assembly to maximize cleaning efforts
- Know the factors that determine effective classification for a load to be processed properly to ensure the correct functioning of downstream processes
- Understand the considerations for healthcare textiles and the specific soils they generate
- Learn about the variety of available sorting systems and applications
- Understand how and why we measure performance and soil sorting productivity
You must be logged in to gain access to your subscription.