As we see more and more consolidation in the linen, uniform and facility services industry, many owners have been approached about selling or contemplated selling their business. The decision to sell your business is not usually an easy one to come to; nor is it typically an easy process if you make the decision to sell. In this 60-minute webinar, Jim Gutheim will share his expertise and recommendations on acquisitions, mergers and sales.
- The most important factors in determining a company’s value
- The “Do’s and Don’ts” of preparing for a company sale
- How sellers can still find themselves in competitive bidding wars even with less buyers in the market
- The effects of the new tax reform laws on purchasing a business
- Current trends in the marketplace and the effects they might have on a possible sale
You must be logged in to gain access to your subscription.