Educate your managers and supervisors to understand and improve your processes for producing hygienically clean textiles with TRSA’s new e-Learning course. This economical and efficiently designed online course takes an average of just 40 minutes to complete. Plant staff who successfully complete the program can print a personalized certificate of completion suitable for display. The following should make completion of the Producing Hygienically Clean Textiles e-Learning course a priority:
- General, plant, production and safety managers
- Route, sales, operations, line and customer service personnel
The user-friendly course includes a table of contents and resources section with helpful checklists and other documents that will aid in the understanding of the processes, procedures and policies necessary to produce hygienically clean textiles, and how individual jobs impact cleanliness. Please contact Meredyth Ellington at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.519.0029 for log-in support or to purchase bulk registrations at a discount (must purchase 5 or more courses at one time).
“As an employee of a Hygienically Clean certified plant, I enrolled in this course to broaden my knowledge. I found it an invaluable resource; a very robust training for anyone wishing to learn all facets of Hygienically Clean certification. The course is interactive and self-paced, which is crucial to anyone with a busy schedule. If your company is certified or considering certification, check out this course. “ – Amanda Genthe, City Laundering Co., Oelwein, IA.
- Develop an understanding of your role in maintaining production standards and other policies and procedures as outlined in TRSA's Standard for Producing Hygienically Clean Reusable Textiles
- Understand the critical role each department plays in sustaining hygienically clean standards
- Develop a set of daily practices and tasks that lead to production of hygienically clean textiles
- Understand the importance of producing hygienically clean textiles
- Understand compliance issues pertaining to laundries
- Gain practical, immediately applicable knowledge into the daily tasks required to ensure your plant is consistently producing high quality hygienically clean textiles
You must be logged in to gain access to your subscription.