Initiate training for production employees with these videos that demonstrate sorting, washing, drying, finishing and packing out healthcare items. Also show these to prospective hires who are candidates for performing or managing these functions. Each video is a recording of employees in a healthcare laundry operating machinery needed to safely and efficiently perform a function as well as narration and depiction of steps in the overall production process before and after the function.
- Soil Sort in a Healthcare Laundry: Cart dumper, light-frame sorting system, conveyors: sheets, towels, garments
- Automated Tunnel Washer & Dryer Operations: Tunnel washer, extractor, dryer, completely automated; bed linen
- Cart Wash in a Healthcare Laundry: Cart washer
- Towel Folding in a Healthcare Laundry: Single lane folder; bath towel
- Pack-Out in a Healthcare Laundry: Stacker, bundler, scales; towels, sheets
You must be logged in to gain access to your subscription.